From ATI Chennai IT and ITES Wiki
- Advanced Training Institutes (ATI) are spread across the length and breadth of the nation.
- The facilities, courses and initiatives available and listed at ATI Chennai can be partaken of by everyone.
ATI Chennai Regular Courses
Govt of India recognised courses in a variety of specialised engineering disciplines taught at the ATIs are:
- Electrical Controls & Maintenance
- Electronic Controls & Maintenance
- Process Control Instrumentation
- Metrology & Engineering Inspection
- Machine Tool Maintenance
- Production Technology
- CAD / CAM
- CNC CENTER
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Controls
- Heat Engines
- Heat Treatment & Material Testing
- Advanced Welding
- Industrial Chemistry
The course durations are:
- 1 Week Course
- 2 Week Course
- Custom / Tailor Made Course (TMC)
ATI Chennai launches a one week Special Workshop for Entrepreneurs.
- The DIY courses are scheduled from April 2017 onwards for
- The intake capacity per course may be 20-40 candidates.
- The duration of each course will be 1 week (5 working days – Monday to Friday)
- ATI Course Fee Structure
- Apply for Admission Online Now
For ATI info:
DIY Hands On Workshops / Courses
The terminal competency of those who undergo these courses will be self sufficiency in manning these applications / devices without reference to anyone.
- Do It Yourself (DIY) Firewall Course
- Enterprise Grade Open Source Firewalls constructed during a Do It Yourself (DIY) course at ATI Chennai.
- Unlimited VPNs
- LANs and WANs limited by available hardware only
- Physical and virtualisable on local and remote cloud
- Access rules and routing configurable entirely on a browser GUI
- No major network certification essential
- Even a hobbyist can manage a sophisticated firewall such as this
- No licencing / proprietary hardware / software used
- Consumer grade hardware sufficient
- Can run entirely in RAM
- Deployed in a few Govt Engineering colleges in TN, ATI Chennai, RailTel, TN SDC etc.
- Works with all major ISPs connections - BSNL, NKN, etc
The attendees learn how to build the firewall from scratch and manage the rules, backup, restore and re-configuration besides migration.
- Do It Yourself (DIY) eCommerce Course on Cloud
- Point of Sale (POS) on the ATI Cloud
- Configuration and Management of a cloud based Point of Sale application
- Backup, Restore, Migration and Application integration possibilities abound
- Run a full e-Shop
- No Inventory
- No Working capital / loans
- No Rentals
- No major electricity bills
- Smart Phone operable - No apps needed
- No employees / salaries - except to yourself!
- Billing Management
- Accounts Receivable / Payable
- Simple CRM
ERP, CRM, HRM and other cloud applications
Several applications can be run on demand on the ATI Cloud such as:
- Web ERP (FrontAccountingERP) - Accounting, Manufacturing, Inventory online
- Online CRM (vTiger CRM) - Web based Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud HRM (OrangeHRM) - Payroll and Human Resources Management
- VoIP and Cloud PBX (Asterisk), Call Centre Management
Attendees will be given hands on configuration and deployment training with individual admin access.
ATI Chennai's eCommerce Course on Cloud with Entrepreneurship Support, hosts various eCommerce Applications like:
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to operate their own eCommerce venture and ATI Chennai can provide handholding during the initial stages of starting up. The ATI Chennai cloud can host the eCommerce Application of choice during the incubation period and help port to commercial data centres.
As an example, features of Point of Sale terminal application are:
- Tablet / PC / smartphone interfaces.
- Track inventory, receivings, suppliers, customers.
- Pre-installed and defaults configured, ready for use from the ATI cloud
- Realtime multi-user, multi-location, multi-language
- Suspend and Resume billing
- Extensive Reporting and extendable as well. Dashboard enabled.
- Online Backup and Offline Backup and Restore
- Easy migration and third party integration
- Import / Export of data available within the Web UI
- VPN Security or LAN/intranet based trusted environment segregation
- Completely web based
- Managing the indigenous open source cloud
- Migrating between Physical and Virtual Cloud Servers
- Leveraging basic linux skills for everyday use
- Running one or more open source firewalls on the cloud bridging / bonding several virtual switches - each with separate root access.
- Running the cloud on the LAN and WAN
- Windows, DOS, Linux (Debian, CentOS, etc) can all be virtualised with shared and dedicated kernel
- Install applications / OSes from iso file using virtual CDROM
- Running a point of sale on the cloud and controlling it using your smart phone / desktop
- Running and maintaining any web application
Those with Science / Arts / Commerce / Language / Literature backgrounds can benefit from these opportunities just as engineers and those with computer science / IT backgrounds. Managing knowledgebases using the same engine that powers the Wikipedia is now available on demand on the ATI Cloud.
ATI Chennai provides hand holding during your initial immersion into e-Commerce enabling entrepreneurs as the path of least resistance practically failure proof.
- No Banks and Loans
- No Capital costs (except for the actual goods traded in and that too in transaction only)
- No salaries other than to oneself
- No physical premises and attendant brick and mortar establishment costs
- Initial incubation underwritten by ATI Chennai
- Courses available at ATI Chennai to enhance operational skill sets
- Training server at ATI - well provisioned to handle upto 100 concurrent applications / incubation servers with current hardware / connectivity
- Can be scaled on demand
- The ATI Chennai Cloud infrastructure including it's physical and virtual firewalls are completely self maintained.
Specialised Courses on Demand ( Duration : 1 week )
Interested groups from Industry / Government / Institutions can request for custom courses where topics from the existing courses and other relevant content can be strung to requirements.
ON-CAMPUS / OFF-CAMPUS /Distance Learning Programme (DLP)
- eCommerce Web Applications basics covering POS, eShop, Wiki, CMS, ERP, CRM, etc
- Specific web application course in detail for each of the above.
- Do It Yourself - Build your own physical NAS Server
- Cloud Generic with Firewall, NAS, Windows, Linux overview as Virtual Machines
- Distributed Change Management of Program Code
- Internet on Things (IoT) Training
- Wireless sensor networks
- Testing of Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA)
- Mobile App Development for IOS
- Mobile Micro App using Smart Phones
- Open Source Data Centre Entrepreneurship