DIY eCommerce Applications Course
From ATI Chennai IT and ITES Wiki
ATI Chennai’s eCommerce Course on Cloud with Entrepreneurship Support, hosts various eCommerce Applications like:
At the end of the 1 week (5 working days) course, the participant will be able to
- operate their own eCommerce venture and
- ATI Chennai can provide handholding during the initial stages of starting up.
- The ATI Chennai cloud can host the eCommerce Application of choice during the incubation period and help port to commercial data centres.
- Participants are expected to bring their wi-fi enabled smartphones and / or laptops.
- Minimum Plus-Two (XII std) pass
- Knowledge of English and basic computer operation preferred
Point of Sale Course
- Tablet / PC / smartphone interfaces.
- Track inventory, receivings, suppliers, customers.
- Pre-installed and defaults configured, ready for use from the ATI cloud
- Realtime multi-user, multi-location, multi-language
- Suspend and Resume billing
- Extensive Reporting and extendable as well. Dashboard enabled.
- Online Backup and Offline Backup and Restore
- Easy migration and third party integration
- Import / Export of data available within the Web UI
- VPN Security or LAN/intranet based trusted environment segregation
- Completely web based
SimpleInvoices to manage Accounts Receivable / Payable / Billing Cloud / Web based
- FrontAccounting ERP - Sales, Purchases, Inventory, Manufacturing / Assembly
- Double Entry bookkeeping, customisable reporting, extendable features
- Web based
- Multi-user, Multi-location, Multi-language, Multi-currency
- PrestaShop online store / eShop
- Web based
For further details contact ATI Chennai's Deputy Director:
Dr M. Jayaprakasan Tel: +91-98404-01002 EMail: email@example.com