AICTE 2017 Instruction to the Candidates
From ATI Chennai IT and ITES Wiki
ONLINE REGISTRATION HELP
Start date for submission of online applications: 06.07.2017 online registration link
Last date for submission of online applications: 26.07.2017 5 PM
Upload Images/Make Payments (If STEP 1 of Registration has already been completed and Application Number received)
Please go through the following instructions carefully before proceeding for filling up the application form:
Checklist: Document(s) to be kept handy before applying online
Steps for Online Registration:
STEP 1: Submission of Applicant’s Details (Correct Mobile No and Email address are required to get confirmation of registration through SMS and Email)
STEP 2: Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature and Qualification entry
STEP 3: Payment of application fee online
Instructions to the candidates:
1. The Application fees for General and all other candidates is Rs.300/ and Rs. 100/ for SC/ST/PH/WOMEN candidates.
2. Any processing charges towards online payment plus service tax if any will have to be borne by the candidate.
3. Fee through demand draft, check, pay order, Challan, or any other mode will not be accepted.
4. Candidate has to fill all the five choices of examination locations in the order of preference.
5. Candidate has to fill all the five choices of Institute for the trade which he/she seeks the admission. if the trade is offered only in three institutes only, then select the three choices. Otherwise online application will not allow you to register.
6. Application fee once paid is nonrefundable.
7. Applicants must apply for only one course per application.
8. Examination will be offline (Pen and Paper mode - OMR)
9. Affix your recent colored passport size photograph (of size 3.5cm x 4.5cm) on a white paper and then sign with black/blue pen in a box (of size 3.5cm x 1.5cm) below the photograph. Scan the above photo and signature and upload in the appropriate link provided in application form (JPG format of size not more than 50 KB).
10. Take the printout of acknowledgement slip bearing a reference/registration number. This number should be referred to in all future correspondence.
11. Before uploading/ submitting application form the candidate should ensure that no relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application will be rejected. 12. Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
13. Incomplete/ incorrect application form will be rejected.
14. The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates at the time of counseling otherwise candidature shall be rejected.
15. DGT, MSDE will not be responsible in case of broken transaction during online payment process. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure the payment has been made successfully.
16. The application will be treated to be complete only if requisite fee has been paid. If a candidate is not able to submit fee by last date, his/ her candidature will be rejected.
17. Ensure your email id and mobile number is correct. On successful submission of application, the registration number will be sent to you by email and SMS.